– President MDC www.morrellli.com
– Partner MPA https://mparchitecture.studio
– Chairman Maidstone Group www.maidstone-group.com
– Real Estate Development Founder ZECO www.zeco.com
– Zero Emissions Construction Organization Founder
– Avatari www.avatari.global Smart City Alliance
Jeremy Morrelli is a British designer, renowned for his eye for detail, dedication to use of natural materials and broad knowledge of the decorative arts.
Morrelli Design Consultants, MDC, is known for Interiors design for residential and hospitality projects across the US and overseas.
Morrelli Portugues Architecture, MPA, was formed with architect Tomas Portugues to produce iconic architectural works.
Morrelli studied Chemistry, Biology and Physics at Epsom College. and Psychology, Sociology and English at Barnet College in a B.Sc. program. Apprenticed with the British Architect Sir Clough Williams Ellis, and French Architect Jean-Luc Massot.
1973-76 Operated a family farm in Tuscany Italy
1976-78 Restored a 19th century Chateau. Dijon France
1978-81 Building a Tibetan refugee community in Darjeeling. India
1986- present Morrelli Design Consultants.
– Inn of the Anasazi. Fechin Inn. Mariah Ranch. Pinnacle Peak Palace. Park
– City Rivendell. Antillia Mumbai. Tsuyama Gallery. Kamins Gardens.
2015-present MPA Architecture Studio.
– Xihai Loong Resort China, Trinity Towers Dallas. Hard Rock Hotel Dallas,
– Mandarin Oriental Hotel Dallas, Petra Tower Dallas
2020-present Avatari Global Smart Cities Alliance
2020- present Maidstone Group Real Estate Development
2022- present ZECO Zero Emissions Construction Organization
MDC manufactures furniture and architectural details at a plant in New Mexico, and manages a group of skilled artisans worldwide. Jeremy Morrelli is an advocate for urban revitalization through transit oriented communities, accelerating the transfer of green technology to he public domain, and the advancement of smart manufacturing to transform society.
Back to About Page